Perfect size for one meal! Excellent early cabbage. Small, dense, globe shaped, blue-green heads that weigh 2½-3 lbs. Excellent field holding ability. Saves space in the garden. Very heat tolerant. Slow to bolt, harvest over an extended period. Uses: Fresh Markets, Home Gardens.
Created from a controlled method of pollination in which the pollen of two different species or varieties is crossed by human intervention. Typical F1 varieties are deliberately created to breed a desired trait. Gardeners who use hybrid plant varieties usually purchase new seed every year, however, over several years the seed could eventually be used for open pollination
VEGETABLE SEED AND PLANTING GUIDE
|Direct Seed (100 Ft.)||Distance Apart In Row After Thinning||Space Between Rows||Planting Depth|
* This is an estimated guide. Conditions may vary considerably due to location.
ESTIMATED DAYS TO MATURITY
APPROXIMATE SEED COUNT
- 5,730 per Oz.
- 91,800 per Lb.
- Chamomile and garlic improve growth and flavor
- Catnip, hyssop, rosemary and sage deter cabbage moth
- Dill improves growth and health
- Mint deters cabbage moth and ants, improves health and flavor
- Nasturtium deters bugs, beetles, aphids
- Southernwood deters cabbage moth, improves growth and flavor
- Tansy deters cabbageworm and cutworm
- Thyme deters cabbageworm
- Kohlrabi and tomato stunt each other's growth